Jumpstart Your Business
We can help you jumpstart your business with a website. Would you like to grow your business by 5%, 10%... well how about 20% or 30%, but simply investing a few hours of your time a week with a tool that will bring your business exposure and put the information your Clients need to make a decision right in front of them.
Take a moment to learn how you can incorporate a website into your business and help grow your business:
Interact with your customers
A website is more than just a one-way street--you send a message to your customers. While it is true that a vast majority of websites are just that, there is so much more that can be done. Imagine being able to ask you customers' opinions about your latest products, or being able to allow your customers to add themselves to your mailing list. Here are a few examples of how a website can interact with the customers:
- Collection statistics about whether or not mailings have been received and read.
- Allow existing customers to refer new customers and receive incentives.
- Provide real-time interaction using a chat window.
- Allow customers to search historical documents.
- Allow customers to create a custom order using questions that you, the business owner, have created.
- Visitors can register immediately for items appearing on your calendar.
Provide up-to-date information
A website can be a wonderful avenue to provide to you customers the latest information about your products and services. With a website created by WAE Technologies, you can expect to be able to update the information on the website with minimal effort and without any knowledge of how to program the web. We can help you do the following:
- Keep your online store products current with pricing and inventory.
- Publish an events calendar that can be searched by visitors.
- Publish newsletters in PDF format and track how many times a newsletter is downloaded.
- Keep a list of current information on your website that automatically rolls over as new information is added.
Close the sale
Increase the chances of being able to close a sale by providing better and more detailed information to your clients about your products and services, provide a mechanism through which they can browse and learn more about available products and services, and lastly provide an quick avenue for them to make a selection or purchase of your products and services. The Internet makes these keys to success much easier to obtain on a national level, not just to those people who are able to visit your storefront.