This product is currently UNAVAILABLE for purchase.
Current Release: v0.5.8 (Stable)
WAE Tech's waeIISbm is one of the most feature complete bandwidth monitoring systems for IIS 6 on the market. Determine bandwidth usage, by site, within IIS 6! We looked at every major (and not so major) product out there are were disappointed by their performance and reliance on log analysis, custom folder naming conventions, and half-brained IIS plug-ins. Our solution is truly unique and operates only as a .NET service. This ensures maximum capabilities with Server 2003 and IIS6. Here's a list of some of its primary features:
- Near real-time monitoring of used bandwidth.
- Log data to SQL Server 7.0/2000/2005, MSDE, SQL Express.
- UPDATED! Now includes support for MySQL 4.1+ and Oracle 10.
- Set bandwidth limits for sites.
- Automatically disable (and/or send notifications) for sites that exceed their limit.
- CLUSTERING - Collect information from multiple webservers into one database. When the aggregate of all instances of one website exceed the limit, all instances are disabled. This is perfect for load balanced web servers.
- Example ASP reports organized by month, day, and site. You can customize the reports to suit your needs.
- Customize the logging interval and cpu usage per server.
- Extremely easy to set up. The manual set-up process (aided by simple batch scripts) ensures that you know EXACTLY what's going on.
- Compatible with Server 2003 and IIS6. I'm sorry, waeIISbm is not compatible with Server 2000 or Windows NT Server.
- Uses .NET technology.
- Does not rely on log files or folder naming conventions. There is no need to modify any IIS settings or install any plug-ins. The only requirement is that all websites must be named the same on each server in a clustered environment.
Main Configuration Page
Bandwidth Limitation Page
Note: This product is available now in Beta. Final cost will be in a per site per server license mode.
Download These First:
- Installation Instructions (~66KB PDF)
- Licensing Information (FAQs) (~25KB PDF)
- Setup and Demo Script Files (~20KB ZIP)
- All Documents and Scripts (all of the above) (~96KB ZIP)
Then download a demo:
4-Site Demo (does not include all of the above files) (~25KB ZIP)
Please note: This is the executable only and the above files are required for setup. This demo will only monitor 4 sites, but does not expire.
This is the executable service only. You will need to download the Setup and Demo Script Files (above) to use this file. Please refer to the installation instructions for more information.
The Beta version is STABLE and is available for purchase. The licenses are per server per number of sites. Please contact us for pricing.